Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby's In Black and I'm Feelin' Fine

After another hospital stay, I figured enough clowning around. I've missed the riding season due to a variety of issues, some unforeseen and some self imposed. Back to the shop. In the past week, I've managed to prep the frame and the side covers and get a nice coat of black acrylic lacquer on them. the covers came out pretty nice after the mods that I made to them and the frame looks real good as well. Once they're rubbed out, they'll really sparkle. Tomorrow I will actually begin re assembly. I should be able to get the frame wrapped around the engine, the fuel and cooling systems installed, the front end on and a bunch of other odds and ends. Maybe next month I can make some noise. Probably when I fall off of a ladder

No comments: