Thursday, April 12, 2012

Getting A Grip On Things

After fighting with the wiring for weeks and weeks, and experiencing abject failure each time, I have concluded that the Grip Ace control system that I installed must be defective. I called them and they said to send it in and they will check it out. I was surprised to get through to a human voice and shocked that the tech didn't have an accent. They are a local, California based company. They seemed anxious to help and promised it back to me next week. We will see. I feel pretty good about them and their product. Attitude is crucial. In my own defense, the wiring is done and looks better than what I began with. I would have taken a picture of it, but it was too disturbing and may have offended those with a weak constitution

No comments: